Galaxy Note N7000 has got some updates already this month and now another new update has got released. Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 has a huge user base because of its good hardware and software features. 5.3 inches screen, Dual-core 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, storage capacity of 16/32 GB and primary camera of 8 MP are quite enough to attract one’s eyes over it.
Although this awesome device has got good hardware features but the thing that makes it ‘average’ device for many is it’s Android version. Gingerbread is OS that you get in it, which is far behind in features as compared to the latest Android 4.2. Well, I don’t know whether the users will get a chance to taste Android 4.2 on Galaxy Note N7000, or not.But Android 4.0.4 DDLRB official ICS Firmware is available for it.
Rooting is Very Easy And It Will be More Simple if You have Read My Rooting Articles like How To Root Galaxy Y or How To Root Galaxy Ace.So If you want to install this firmware on your Note N7000, then proceed with this simple step by step guide.
* Charge the battery to 85 percent mark. 85 percent least is recommended as the rooting process eats lots of power.
* Take the backup of SMS, Contacts and other important data.
* The process requires you to download the Firmware. So make sure that you have got working Internet connection on your PC.
* Your Galaxy Note N7000 should be factory unlocked.
* Enable USB Debugging Mode by navigating Settings > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging.
How To Root Galaxy Note N7000
* Download the DDLRB Android 4.0.4 o ICS Official Firmware from here.
* Download the Odin v1.85 from here.
* Take your device to the Download Mode. Doing so is pretty simple. Just press the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons. Entry into Download Mode will get confirmed by the appearance of Samsung Logo or Construction Android Robot on screen.
* Open Odin on your computer. Now connect your Galaxy Note N7000 with computer, using USB cable. But first make sure that USB drivers are installed on your PC.
* On successful connection between your computer and device, one of the ID:COM in the Odin will turn yellow. However, if it’s not so, then reconnect your device.
* You are done with the initial setup. It’s time to select the files that are to be flashed. For this:
* Before proceeding ahead, make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin are checked.
* Look for the ‘Start’ button in Odin and click on it. This will initiate the installation process that will take a few minutes to get completed.
* Once the installation is complete, your device will reboot automatically.
That’s it. Were accepting more steps ? Sorry, it’s all done!! If this is not done successfully at your end, then feel free to tell us about the errors that you are facing, via the comment section below.And Don’t Forget To have a Antivirus App For Your Android if you Are Confused than read best antivirus for android.
Also Read:How To Root Htc Wildfire S
Note:It is Only for tutorial Purpose and Zapworld is Not responsible for anything that Happens To your Phone.So try It On your Own Risk.