After many days we have come up with some rooting guides on the special request of our readers only and today we are going to see how to root htc desire c easily.There can be many reasons behind you to root your htc desire c and most of the times we root our android phones to make them unique,remove limits,update to the latest Android version and many more.
So now you need to decide why you are going to root Htc Desire C.This is one of the best tutorials on the internet on how to root Htc Desire C.After rooting you will be able to install root apps and customise your phone as you want but you must think twice before rooting your android phone because rooting as pros as well as cons.You must read risks of rooting android phones before rooting your Htc Desire C and if you are ready to root Htc Desire C then we can start on that.
As rooting gives you access to many controls on your phone it can harm your Android phone as well and your device will be more prone to antiviruses so it is advised to install the best antivirus for android.We have written many articles on how to root samsung galaxy ace,how to root galaxy y,how to root htc explorer and many more and all the articles were super succesful so we thought to come with some more rooting tutorials for my readers.So now we will see how to root Htc Desire C.
Specifications Of Htc Desire C
- Android 4.0 Os
- 5 MP Primary Camera
- 600 MHz Scorpion Processor
- Expandable Capacity Upto 32 GB
- 3.5 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen
Safety Measures Before Your Proceed
- Charge Your HTC Desire C upto 70%.
- Unlock Bootloader From HtcDev
- Enable Usb Debugging on your phone (Apps>Settings>Manage Applications>Devlopment>Usb Debugging).
- Download Rooting Files
- Install Htc Desire C Drivers
How To Root Htc Desire C
- Install the Htc Desire C drivers and also enable usb debugging from the above method.
- Extract the kit and open the program from the extracted folder.
- A windows will open with the process if you followed all the steps above now go to the rooting process and follow the instructions.
- So now you know how to root Htc Desire C and now your Htc Desire is rooted.
So now you have successfully rooted your Htc Desire C but if you are having any problems then feel free to ask in comments we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.Hope you know how to root Htc Desire C so now enjoy!!