Sony Xperia is one the best phones by Sony.It is driven by 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM.It has a 5 Inch TFT Capacitive Touchscreen.You Will Love It’s Touch Gesture and Bravia Engine 2.It Comes with Android OS v4.1,but to upgrade it further Rooting is Required and it’s the point where the question arises how to root Sony Xperia Z.
It is one of the rarest phones whose rooting method came just after short time of launch.Rooting have many Cons and Pros and you all are well aware of them.Rooting gives you access to whole new world of apps and removes manufacturer limitations.Most of the android phones get easily rooted and some of the best are Samsung android phones,Htc Phones and Sony Phones.So We have come with the method to root Sony Xperia Z.Now You Don’t Need to Search More On How To Root Sony Xperia Z.
- Android V4.1 OS
- 13 MP primary Camera
- 2 MP secondary Camera
- 5 Inch touchscreen
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm Processor
- Water and dust resistant
Before you Begin:-
- Unlock Your Bootloader From Here.
- Charge Your Battery To At least 70%.
- Keep In Mind The Risks While Rooting Android Phone.
- Backup Your Contacts and Apps.
- Firmware Version of Sony is 10.1.A.1.350.
Download Required Files To Root Xperia Z:-
How To Root Sony Xperia Z Via Doomlord:-
- Plugin usb cable to your Pc Not to Sony Xperia Z.
- Now Turn off The Sony Xperia Z.
- Reboot into Fastboot mode. (Hold Down The Volume up Button and connect Usb To Xperia)
- Now open the command prompt windows on fastboot.
- Enter The Following code to flash Doomlord Modded CF auto Root.>fastboot flash boot kernel.img
- Now Write “fastboot reboot” to Reboot The Device.
- Now Your Android Phone will restart.
- Now After Restart Disconnect Your Device.
- Now Close Your Phone and let it vibrate for 3 times and then Boot into Fastboot mode again.
- Now Connect Your Xperia Z With The Pc.
- Type The Command Below To Flash The Stock Kernel Image.
> fastboot flash boot stock-kernel.img
- Enter Fastboot Reboot again and after that it will work normally.
- Once the Device Boots up Download Busybox Application from Google Play Store.
Now You have Rooted your Sony Xperia Z and now have complete root access.So it was neither easy nor to hard to root Sony Xperia Z and as said must install some among the best antivirus for android.Your Suggestions and Questions on the Process How To Root Sony Xperia Z is heartly welcome and keep reading our guides on rooting and how to articles.
Note:Try It on Your Own Risk.It is For Tutorial Purpose only and Zapworld will not be the responsible to what happens to your phone.
Must Read Rooting Guides:-