This Post is About How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. Samsung Galaxy Y is a low-end smart phone and in order to remove its Limitation Rooting is Necessary.Rooting is One of the compulsory steps required for low-end smart phones.Rooting is a quite risky process but yes if followed properly it will be completely safe.
Samsung Galaxy Y is a low-budget phone,even though it looks tiny It has a 800 MHz processor which can do things much Faster Then expected.You need to be very Particular and Choosy while Buying a smart phone and must prepare your budget.If you are planning to buy a Low budget phone then We can Help you in this.You can Also read How To Root Htc Wildfire S or How To Root Htc Desire.
Specifications Of Galaxy y S5360
- 800 MHz ARMv6 Processor
- Resolution:240×320,3.0 Inches
- Ram:290 Mb
- QVGA video Recording
- 1200 Mah Battery
Safety Measures Before you Proceed:
- Charge Your Android Device Or Smartphone At least 80%.If you try On low battery Your Android device Will crash and may get Jammed.
- Backup your Device.
- Enable Usb debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Y .To do this Go to Settings>>Devlopment>>Usb Debugging.
- Close All your Running Applications Including Antivirus and Battery Checkup Utility.
Note:- This Tutorial is only for knowledge purpose and use it just on your risk.Zapworld will never be responsible for any harm done to your mobile phone.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Download The Required Root From Here.
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 To the Pc or Laptop Via USB(Don’t Even think About Bluetooth.)
- Copy the Zip File to The root Of the SD card and remember not to paste it in any folder as it will cause interruption.
- Switch off your Device to Enter into Recovery Mode.
- Keep pressing the Volume key,Home Key and Power Button to Enter the Recovery Mode.
- Once You are In The Recovery Mode Navigate using Volume Keys.Use the Buttons and Select Update.zip
- The rooting will start After you Have selected Update.zip.It ill take up to 10-15 minutes.
- After Rooting device will restart automatically and then Normal Booting will take place.
Also Read:Samsung Android Phones Below Rs 10000.
So that’s it Now Your Android device has Been Rooted.So now you can install any applications Without limitationsand Don’t Forget To Choose an Antivirus AMong The Best Antivirus For Android And Install It To Make Your Phone Safe.And Comment if you Got any problem While this Process.So now You know How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.Enjoy !!