Want To Root Samsung Galaxy S3? as We Rooted Htc Explorer Earlier?If Yes Then This Article Is For You.Samsung Galaxy S3 is a An Android Phone With Androi OS.In Order To Remove it’s Limitation and Upgrade Further Root Is Necessary.Rooting your device provides so many extra possibilities and more control over your device.
So if you choose To Root Samsung Galaxy S3, you will be able to get better customization support, can install more apps and widgets and also unlock it. As the rooting is somewhat risky process, you should exercise care when doing it. It might damage your device or the warranty might be lost if the proper steps are not taken. Therefore follow the steps carefully to root your phone safely, fast and easily.
Read These Too:-
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy S3
- Android 4.0 OS
- 4.8 Inch Touchscreen
- 8 MP Primary Camera
- 1.4 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1.9 MP Secondary Camera
Safety Measures Before You Proceed
- This root is applicable for Samsung Galaxy S3 only. So please do not apply it on any similar Android device otherwise its firmware might be bricked.
- You should take back up of your important SMSs and files.
- Disable the antivirus program running on your PC.
- The Samsung USB drivers must be installed on your PC. If not then please download and install it.
- If Samsung Kies software is installed then first disable it.
Required Files To Root Samsung Galaxy S3
- Download CF-Root XXDLIB zip file and extract it in a folder where you will get a “CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar” file.
- Download Odin and unzip it into the same folder where the XXDLIB was extracted.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
- First of all turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 and you will need to boot it into Download Mode.
- To enter into Download Mode you have to keep pressing three buttons at same time namely ‘Volume down’, ‘Home’ and ‘Power’.
- Release the buttons when the screen light is shown. Then after a welcome screen will appear and you will be asked to press “Volume up” to enter into Download Mode. Now if the ODIN displays a message saying “ADDED” then it means the phone was recognized by the PC. If not then you need to reinstall the Samsung USB drivers.
- Open the ODIN executable file on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 to your PC via USB data cable.
- In ODIN software select the PDA tab, browse the “CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar” file and click the next step.
- Please do not change any default settings and then click on START button.
- Now the rooting process will be started and will take around 5 minutes to complete.
- As the rooting process is completed, your phone will restart and Odin will display a message which means that the root was applied and you can disconnect the phone from your PC.
- After successful completion of root you can check it by downloading and installing Root Checker app on your phone.
That’s It Now You Know How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3.If You Get any Problem While Rooting Feel Free To Comment And If You Liked It Reward Us By Sharing It Socially.
Also Read:Install Windows 7 From Usb
Note:It is Only for tutorial Purpose and Zapworld is Not responsible for anything that Happens To your Phone.So try It On your Own Risk.