This Post is About how To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830.As Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Is A low-end smart phone and it has many limitations.Since this device has limited Hardware resources,so it can’t be officially updated To Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.So in order to remove limitations Rooting is Necessary and After The Rooting Process You Can Update Your Device To Jelly Bean 4.1.
This is our Second Post On rooting Samsung Devices After Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.You can Also Read how to Root Samsung Galaxy Y S 5360.You can also Learn How To Root Htc Explorer and How To Root Htc Wildfire S.
Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Android V2.3 Gingerbread
- 800 MHz Processor
- 5 MP Camera
- 3.5 Inch Touch Screen
- Li-Ion, 1350 mAh Battery
Safety Measures Before Proceeding:-
- Charge Your Android Device Or Smartphone At least 80%.If you try On low battery Your Android device Will crash and may get Jammed.
- Backup your Device.
- Enable Usb debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Y .To do this Go to Settings>>Devlopment>>Usb Debugging.
- Close All your Running Applications Including Antivirus and Battery Checkup Utility.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Download The Rooting Package from Here.
- Copy the Downloaded File Into SD card Root File.
- Disconnect your Device From Pc.
- Switch Off your Device to Enter Into Recovery Mode.
- Keep Pressing The Home key,Power Key and Volume Key To enter into Recovery Mode.
- Once in the Recovery Mode Navigate Using The Volume keys.
- Select the Zip File you just Sent into your Memory Card and Install it.
- Wait till the Rooting Process Completes.It takes About 15-20 mins to Complete Rooting.
- After the Rooting Process Device will automatically Start.
Also Read:Top 5 Android Phones Under Rs10000
Note:It is Only for tutorial Purpose and Zapworld is Not responsible for anything that Happens To your Phone.So try It On your Own Risk.