Want To Root Htc Wildfire S as we Rooted Htc Explorer in the previous Post?There’s no problem In It Now this Post is On How To Root Htc Wildfire S.Htc Wildfire S is an Android Phone with Gingerbread 2.3 OS.In order To Upgrade It to Ice Cream Sandwich and Remove its Limitations Rooting Is Necessary.
This Post is About How To install Custom Recovery and Root Htc Wildfire S.It is very Easy and Simple if you Do it with straight mind and Patience.
Specifications Of Htc Wildfire S
- Android V2.3 (GingerBread) OS
- 3.2 Inch Touch Screen
- 5 MP Primary Camera
- 600 MHz Processor
- 2 Gb Internal Memory
Safety Measures Before You Proceed
- Enable Usb Debugging In your Phone.
- Your Phone must Be 60% charged.
- Back Up Your Device.
- Close all Running Applications like Antivirus,Battery Check up Utility etc.
Required Files TO Root Htc Wildfire S.
- A PG76IMG.zip file>Download
- Root script(Root.zip) File>Download
- A FAT32 Formatted SD Card.
- A wildfire S With Bootloader Unlocked Or S-Off.If the Bootloader is Still Locked Go To Htc Site To Unlock Bootloader.
How To Root Htc Wildfire S
- Connect your Htc Wildfire S To Your computer Via Usb Cable.
- Transfer PG76IMG.zip To your SD card.
- Disconnect Your Phone From Computer and Disable FastBoot Of your Device.
- Now Turn Off Wildfire S.
- Reboot the Phone To HBoot Mode by Holding Down both The Volume and Power Button Until the HBoot Screen Appears.
- When Prompted To Apply Update Use Volume Up key To Start The Update.
- After Update Press the Power Button To Reboot The Phone and once fully Booted Reconnect your Phone To your Computer.
- Now Delete the PG76IMG.zip file from your SD card and Copy the root.zip file to the SD card.
- Unplug The Phone From The Computer and Turn it Off.
- Press Power and Volume Down Keys Until HBoot Appears On the Screen.
- Use The Volume keys to Navigate now and Enter Into recovery Mode.
- Now Select install Zip From SD card and Select The Zip file From The SD card.
- Select yes To Confirm and initiate Rooting process On your Phone.The Script Will Automatically Root your Phone.
- It will Automatically Turn On When It get Rooted.
That’s it Now You Have Rooted Your Htc Wildfire S,and Superuser will be installed In the phone with The Busybox And Su Binary.If you get any Problems While Rooting Feel Free to Comment and If you liked The Post Reward Us With a Stumble and Don’t Forget To Choose The Best Antivirus For Android And Install It.
Also Read:Samsung Android Phones Below 10000
Note:It is Only for tutorial Purpose and Zapworld is Not responsible for anything that Happens To your Phone.So try It On your Own Risk.