Htc Explorer Is Budget Friendly Android Phone and Comes With Gingerbread 2.3.In order to Remove its Limitation and Restriction Rooting Of Htc Explorer Is Necessary.Rooting Of Htc Explorer is Necessary in Order to get access to a whole new world of Root Apps and Custom Rom’s.So this Post is About How To Root Htc Explorer In Order To Remove It’s Limitations and Update It to Ice Cream Sandwich.
Specifications Of Htc Explorer:
- Android V2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 600MHZ Processor
- 3 Mp Primary Camera
- 3.2 Inch Touch Screen
- Li-Ion, 1230 mAh
Safety Measures Before You Proceed
- You must have Unlocked Bootloader on your Phone.You can Do this By Visiting HTC website.
- Enable Usb Debugging On your HTC Explorer.
- Your Phone must be 70% Charged.
- Rooting Removes Phone Warranty So Think Before Rooting.
Download Required Files to Root Htc Explorer
Steps To Root Htc Explorer
- Unlock Bootloader From Your Phone.
- Extract A310E Recovery On your Desktop.
- Run Recovery.bat Recovery File In FastBoot mode.
- Now put Superuser.zip in Root of SD card.
- Turn Off your Phone to enter Into Recovery Mode.
- Keep Pressing The Home key,Power Key and Volume Key To enter into Recovery Mode.
- Select Install Zip From SD card and navigate to where you placed Superuser.zip.
- Wait till The Completion Of Process.
- After the Rooting Device will Automatically Start.
Also Read:How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace.
If Everything Goes perfectly You will have You Rooted Htc Explorer in your Phone and It was a Simple Process To Root Htc Explorer and Make Sure You Install An Antivirus On Your Phone And Use The Best Android Antivirus..If you get any Problem While Rooting Feel Free To Contact Us or leave a Comment.
Note:It is Only for tutorial Purpose and Zapworld is Not responsible for anything that Happens To your Phone.So try It On your Own Risk.