Htc Evo 4G is An Awesome Phone And You Must Be Thinking How To Root Htc Evo 4G.It was Launched in 2010 With 4G Connectivity and it was considered as best for The 4G Connectivity.But You Must Be Thinking To Gain More Customization Access Or More Than You Must Root It,So We Are Here With The Ultimate Root Guide For Htc Evo 4G.
We have Provided Many Rooting Articles Till Now Like How To Root Samsung Galaxy Ace,How To Root Galaxy Y,How To Root Galaxy S2 and All Went Successful and Before Rooting Don’t Forget To have An Antivirus Installed To Help You Fight From malware Or You can Choose among Some Best Antivirus For Android.
Also Read:- Download WhatsApp For Pc
Safety Measures Before You proceed
- Charge Your Android Device At least To 70%-80% to avoid Low Battery Problem.
- Fully Backup Your Device
- Close all Pre Running Apps.
How To Root Htc Evo 4G
- Extract The Root package To Your Desktop and make sure that You have Fastboot.exe File On Your Desktop.
- Turn Off The Phone and Reboot It into Bootloader Mode.
- Press and Hold volume Up+Power To Go Into Bootloader Mode.
- From Bootloader Choose Fastboot Option using Power Button.
- Then Connect Your Device To Pc Using The Usb Cable.
- Open a Command Windows On Your Desktop.Keep Pressing The Right Shift and then Right Click On Empty Space On Your Desktop and then choose Open Command Window Here
- Enter The Following Command Into The Command Windows.
[Download]fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-supersonic-v2.3.img[/Download]
- Wait Till It Doesn’t Finishes The Custom Recovery On Your Device.
- Now Select The Bootloader Option Using Your Power Button.
- Now Choose The Recovery Option and Now From The Recovery Menu Choose USB-MS Toggle Option.
- Noq Your Device will Be Shown As A HardDisk On Your Pc and Now Transfer The CWM-SuperSU-v0.87.Zip File That You Extracted From The Root Package to your Root Folder of Your Device SD card.
- Now From The Recovery Menu Choose Flash Zip From SD Card Option Followed By Choose Zip From SD Card.
- Now Head To The Folder Where You Transferred the File in Step 11 and select it for Flashing.
- Then Reboot Your Device After It Has Been Flashed.
So Now You know How To Root Htc Evo 4G and You have Also Successfully Rooted Your Htc Evo 4G and now you are ready to Load a Custom Rom In Your Smartphone.So now Load a Custom Rom and Enjoy The Limitations Removed and if you get Any Problem Feel Free To Reply we are here to Help You.